Friday, December 18, 2009

Hi all,
This is to be my first entry into the blogging world!!


I am just getting into my second journey as a surrogate mother. Its a joyful and fulfilling experience for me. I look forward to every minute I dedicate it. I am to meet my new IPs tonite for the first time. We have a great relationship over the phone. i do hope that continues throughout the process. We will be doing a fresh transfer in mid jan.
I have an apt in Jupiter for cd2 B/W and US. its at 9:30 in the morning. I should start my patches then. They should have a better handle on exact dates and times then. I hope to have a calendar to post. I am going to be posting belly pics and ultrasounds as well as specific dates and information.

God Bless,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment