Lily called today to say she had started her Mestrual yesterday! That means as of the end of this year she would be on CD2. She had her BW and US today . Tomorrow we should be getting a call saying she has started her stims and we will be retrieving eggs in approx 8 to 10 days! So with a possible calendar on its way by monday and a contract signed and mailed out..... we are well on our way to making the Klines parents for the first time. I am getting the excitement bug going. My mom is bragging to everyone about my surrogacies. My roomate is just as excited as I am. I love doing this. So transfer should be mid january and due date will be aprox Oct 2, 2010.
Wow, that puts things in good prospective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment